MS Dynamics CRM Consultant
- Minimum 8+ years of IT experience and SDLC process.
- 3 years of significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft DynamicsCRM/xRM 2011/2013/2016/365
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft DynamicsCRMplatform, xRM Framework, the entity model, security model, and UCI
- Experienced PowerPlatform professional (certified preferred)
- Hands-on experience in PowerApps – Canvas and Model-driven apps
- Hands-on experience in Power Automate and other Azure services.
- Experience using MSDynamicsCRM SDK for the application development and creating custom workflow activities, plug-ins, and advanced client-side scripting
- Experience in developing SQL queries and stored procedures using Transact SQL in SQL Server
- Experience with production support and troubleshooting, resolution of issues, and/or complex production, application, or system problems.
- Advanced critical thinking, problem-solving skills, ability to coordinate with multiple teams, and excellent oral and written communication skills